Hi fellow deviants and followers,
as many of you know, I am not particularly fond of the site update deviantart went through in October 2014. Since then, a lot has changed for me and I've been working on a couple of things that I now am ready to announce. Let me first list every change that's going to come and talk about it more thoroughly in a bit.
WHAT WON'T CHANGE
- The single textures I upload to this account are and will stay free to download.
- The rules will stay the same.
- I will continue to upload new textures in the frequency that you are used to from me - except for, well, exceptions.
WHAT WILL CHANGE
- As of today, there is a huge sale of all my premium packs, all 45-50% off. More about that later.
- In addition to the sale, I'll announce the option of buying all premium packs there are at once, on a total discount of 64%.
- After the sale, I will adapt the prices of my premium packs to a price range I have established in my new textures shop!
- I built a textures shop where I sell my textures in packs or bundles.
- My existing free texture packs on deviantart will be converted into premium packs, starting in march.
1./2. THE SALE
As of now, all of my premium packs are for sale, up to 50% off their original price. The sale will continue until March 1st, 2015
. My special offer will end on February 12th, 2015.
SPECIAL OFFER - BUY ALL 64% OFF
There is a special offer for only one week: You can purchase all 10 premium packs for only $2,90 via Paypal
. HOW TO GET IT?
- Just send me a note!
3./4. MY NEW TEXTURES SHOP
Someone referred me to creativemarket
a couple of months ago, a place for selling and purchasing homemade resources
all around the globe. Almost instantly, I set up my shop and started packing my textures into bundles for sale. It was a HELL lot of work - I'm telling you, but so far it was worth it. I really love how this site is made up and the homemade vibe it has.
The price range on creative market is a little different from the one on deviantART, so, the deviantart packs will probably be a little cheaper than on creative market, haven't made up my mind about that yet. So now I am taking a brave step, hoping the people who enjoy my work will value the effort that goes into it as well. I'd be happy if you stopped by and checked out my shop!
Parallel to building my textures shop, I have also built a shop on redbubble. You can buy high quality products featuring my texture works. From art canvases to cell phone cases, throw pillows or coffee mugs
... All of that at very fair prices, so you should definitely check that out as well, if you are interested
WHY THE CHANGE?
"Why all the change all of the sudden, is it all about the monies now?
Quick and definitive: No, it's not. I don't want to lie, earning money of course is a matter to think about when you are trying to make a living off of your art eventually. But the most important thing is that I am making textures for myself in the first place. I make them because it's a way to express myself. So even if I'd never see a cent for my art in my life, I would still be making textures. However, trying to make it profitable is an exciting journey as well.
All that's left to say is I hope you continue to support me as you have all along. I am a very lucky artist here on dA and I am grateful for every single watcher I've got.Thank you all!
Any questions? Feel free to send me a note or write a comment!